It’s Halloween Week at the Magic Castle, which of course means it’s time to get weird—well, weirder than usual, anyway. In addition to transforming the entire mansion to look like an alien invasion in progress, the Castle will host a plethora of performers who all delight in the esoteric and macabre, including the legendary Labman himself, Rudy Coby.
Performances take place every evening from October 23-31 unless otherwise noted, and include:
- Bijan the Magician: 7:00, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15
- Danny Ray as “Dr. X. Ray”: 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:30
- Anthony Asimov: 5:00-7:00
Parlour of Prestidigitation
Palace of Mystery
- The Rudy Coby Show: 8:00, 10:00, 11:30
W.C. Fields Bar
- Dr. Faux: 7:30-11:30
The Peller Theatre
Members Only Friday Lunch
- Danny Ray as “Dr. X. Ray”: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00
Saturday & Sunday Brunch
- Parlour Kids’ Shows: 11:30a, 1:00, 2:15
For more information on what’s in store at the Magic Castle this week, as well as details on how to become a member, be sure to visit the official site for the Academy of Magical Arts.