Javi Benitez and Miguel Angel Gea are hosting the 2-day Spanish Magic Workshop November 28-29 in Chatsworth, CA. Space is extremely limited, however, with just 10 spots available, so if you're interested, save your spot right now.
The price of the seminar is $300 for one day or $500 for both days. Here's what's included:
- Two days of workshop time (up to 6 hours per day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Boost the strength of your magic. Spanish magic is about strong effects that seems totally impossible.
- Increase also your understanding and knowledge with two of the world’s experts in Spanish magic.
- Gain new insights in showmanship and learn how to handle spectator-assistants.
- Unprecedented access to your teachers, comparable to private instruction for a fraction of the cost.
- Expert guidance for your own magic tricks, routines or acts.
- Explanations of selected routines from every point of view (technique, psychology, construction, meaning, intentions, attitude, acting, style…)
- Coffe, drinks and snacks during the workshop time.
- Informal dinner all together from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Laughs and fun of course.
Javi and Miguel want to stress, however, that you must bring your own coins, cards, mats, or any other props you might need to discuss a specific trick of yours. Also, there will be no foot massages or elephants.